Welcome to Environmental Resources
The university-wide services provided by Environmental Resources (ER) include:
- Air permitting, compliance and planning
- Construction Activity Support
- Environmental Impact Reviews (EIRs)
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Petroleum storage management
- Wastewater permitting and compliance
- Water quality protection and stormwater management
- Support for various sustainability programs
- Other regulatory or environmental concerns
Please note UVA Environmental Health and Safety is a separate office that provides services related to indoor air quality, biological and chemical safety, radioactive materials management, chemical waste management, asbestos, ergonomics, and fire safety. They also provide spill response staffing and cleanup for spills under a certain size.
Submit your environmental concern
For emergency spill response, call the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at (434) 982-4911.
For suspected illicit discharges call the FM Service Desk at (434) 924-1777.
To submit non-emergency environmental questions or concerns or comments on UVA's MS4 permit or related plans, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.